CrowdHandler protects your website during periods of heavy traffic, preventing your servers from becoming overwhelmed and allowing your customers to continue processing transactions with confidence.
How it works
Queuing customers receive regular updates on their position.
You're currently position
in the queue
Customers are shown their position in the queue and their number is updated regularly until they are allowed through to booking.
Once customers leave the booking path new customers are allowed in.
When one customer completes a transaction, another is allowed in. Messaging can be updated throughout keeping customers informed.
Look out! Here’s the science bit
- You update your DNS to repoint your purchase path domain at CrowdHandler.
- CrowdHandler sits in the cloud forwarding traffic onto your purchase path, and monitoring all of the requests
- When traffic tips over your threshold, users are queued and held in the waiting room
- When a user triggers an order confirmation page, a new place is made available in the queue.
Get started, Quickly
CrowdHandler can be used by anyone with a website and their own domain, regardless of your choice of platform.
Adding your website requires only a simple change to your domain's DNS settings. There is no hardware or software to install or maintain and you do not need to change any of your site's existing code. If you are ever unhappy you can turn CrowdHandler off as easily as you turned it on.
Happy customers make for even happier stakeholders.
- Implement in under 72hrs!
- Easy set-up: no software to install
- Cloud-based scalability
- Simple billing model, no hidden fees
- Happy customers are more profitable customers
- Keep your fees, grow confidence with promoters
- Buys time and space to deal with on-sale issues
For Your Customers
- Build a sense of confidence and fairness
- Faster ticketing path
- Real-time communication with your customers
helps alleviate stress during busy on-sales
Happy customers spread the word
Everybody’s tweeting, posting, liking and sharing.
During an important on-sale your customers become their most vocal.
Make sure they’re saying lovely things.
The perfect response, whatever your device
Desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile. However you prefer to browse the web CrowdHandler is fully responsive, this means it’ll look beautiful whatever the device.
You’re in good company
CrowdHandler is trusted by some of the world’s leading venues.
Museum of Contemporary Arts Chicago
AT&T performaintg Arts Center
The Bridgewater Hall
Melbourne Theatre Company
English National Opera
The Old Vic
Wells Fargo Center for the Arts
Museum of Old and New Art
Film Society Lincoln Center
Royal Albert Hall
Victoria Theatre Association